11/15/2008

Wai'anae's Hose withdraws from bout

by Ben Zeidler (benjamin.zeidler@gmail.com) Just hours away from the opening bell for UFC 91 “Couture vs. UFC 91 Hype: Yes, I'm a huge UFC fan. I peruse the 411mania MMA section daily. I really appreciate all the support you have sent my way and I am so sorry I am not able to fight this weekend. El combate figura como el turno estelar en el evento UFC 91: COUTURE vs. Why the confidence in UFC 91 you ask? It’s simple, White feels that the fight is too intriguing for fans to pass on. Don't expect the usual WWE Superstars to be at the big UFC 91 fight this Saturday night. ins. But he's not just pointing into the center field bleachers with his expectations for UFC 91. Pierre are currently in Las Vegas, and are expected to be interviewed during tomorrow's UFC 91 card.

Also read this:
Asia mixed...McCain says he'll "whip" Obama in debate...More ...
Week 4 NHL Power Rankings
Free Blackberry Pearl

0 comments: